The User agrees that he or she will not:
- put any illegal content on Rufus Finance News, especially in contact forms, in particular content that promotes racial, ethnic and religious hate, pornographic content, content that promotes fascism, Nazism, communism or violence, content that offends religious feelings, violates other people’s right as well as materials that in any way violate copyrights or trademark protection rights.
- copy, modify or create derivative works of Rufus Finance News or any Content;
- copy, manipulate or aggregate any Content (including data) for the purpose of making it available to any third party;
- trade, sell, rent, loan, lease or license any Content or access to Rufus Finance News, whether commercially or free of charge;
- use or introduce to Rufus Finance News any data mining, crawling, ‘scraping’, robot or similar automated, data gathering or extraction method, or manually access, acquire, monitor or copy any portion of Rufus Finance News, or download and store the Content;
- make excessive requests for information or take any action that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an undue burden on Rufus Finance News or any server or network connected to Rufus Finance News or negatively affects the quality or availability of any Content, speed or functionality of the Service;
- introduce a virus, Trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other malware to the Service, or use any device, software or routine to bypass any software or hardware that prohibits volume requests for information;
- violate, bypass or circumvent any security measure intended to limit or prevent access to Rufus Finance News or the Service, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to Rufus Finance News, any Content or any computer systems and networks connected to Rufus Finance News, whether through hacking, password mining, unauthorized use of another person's password/credentials or any other means;
- restrict, inhibit or interfere with the use of Rufus Finance News by any other user,
- introduce or otherwise distribute through Rufus Finance News any computer program that damages, interferes with, intercepts, collects, releases or discloses any system, data or personal information of ours or any third party;
- make use of any of the Service Provider’s trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos or those of any third party displayed on the Website; and modify or remove any copyright or other proprietary notice in the Content;
- use the Content or the Services for or in connection with any activity that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation and involves pursuing of any unlawful or illegal activity.
The use of electronic services may be related to a typical and commonly known risk regarding usage of computer equipment and the internet. That is why it is recommended to use security measures such as antivirus software or firewall which increase security and minimize such risk.